Delhi, South Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
• Be the bridge between the Business and I.T. related decisions. • Understand the logics of business Vs I.T. decisions and recommend accordingly. • Identify the implications of changes from both a business & I.T. perspective. • Provide advice on the most suitable I.T. choices. • Act as a link between end users and higher level support. • Test any system related changes in workflow or design before it goes live.
• Install and configure hardware/software (printers, networks, antivirus, updates etc) • Carry out scheduled performance maintenance activities (eg. Back ups, data restoration) • Provide technical support or training for systems or networks. • Prepare Data Flow Diagrams for I.T. softwares and procedures. • Send reports daily to management with action items or possible issues.
• Experience as an I.T. Co-ordinator / Liaison or similar role. • Experience in network management and help desk support is appreciated. • Proficient knowledge of I.T. systems and applications. • Superb communication skills, written & spoken (English & Hindi). • Excellent organisational skills and co-ordination ability. • Great attention to detail and specification. • Good understanding of process flows and the implications of change. • Ability to analyse business need Vs. I.T. need and aligning them. • Good problem-solving skills.
• Minimum 1-2 years commitment as we intend to grow rapidly so there will be enormous potential to grow and diversify within the company.
• Dynamic working environment with 6 days working (approx. timings 9:45am – 6:30pm). • Company phone and laptop provided where required. • May be required to travel internationally in the future.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Business Analysis Smart Good Communication skill|
Assured Job Consultancy
|About Company||Come,live your dreams!|